Saturday 25 October 2014

Keeping it Brief / 2

  • Making: tea because it tastes good and is so calming
  • Cooking: pasta (well what else do rowers eat?!)
  • Drinking: tea and water 
  • Reading: Gone Girl (OMG I LOVE IT)
  • Wanting: money (still) and an autumn skirt 
  • Looking: for a job (again STILL) and cuddles please
  • Playing: Steal My Girl- One Direction 
  • Deciding: Uni (STILL) 
  • Wishing: I didn't have to make such big decisions
  • Enjoying: rowing, rowing and sleeping
  • Waiting: For an epiphany to give me an idea of what to do 
  • Liking: having time to read
  • Wondering: When I will be more confident
  • Loving: Harry Styles (come on, that hair and that face!) 
  • Pondering: why people fight so much
  • Considering: doing a coaching qualification 
  • Watching: Steal My Girl (Because it's so freaking good)
  • Hoping: to get my life sorted asap
  • Marvelling: over how you can get attached to someone you barely know
  • Needing: more clothes and make up (yep this is still the case!)
  • Smelling: Daisy by Marc Jacobs
  • Wearing: kit and pyjamas 
  • Following: no one because I'm not a sheep 
  • Noticing: I'm actually quite lonely 
  • Knowing: what I need but worried I won't get it
  • Thinking: about too much 
  • Feeling: Not a lot, no love but no hate
  • Admiring: how people can be so confident and do so many things
  • Sorting: my wardrobe
  • Buying: food 
  • Getting: bored and restless
  • Bookmarking: Christmas presents 
  • Disliking: my lack of self-confidence
  • Opening:  more and more emails
  • Giggling: over Russell Howard's Good News
  • Feeling:  nervous and a little anxious
Well aren't you all lucky! Two blog posts in one day! This one isn't very cheery but I find these little posts quite fun and they're so quick and easy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment