Monday 20 April 2015

Things That Make Me Happy 3

The warmth of the sun on my run 
Going to Seville 
Feeling accomplished
Knowing I made someone happy
Looking back at old photos and reminiscing
Thinking about the future 
Setting goals
A cup of tea
Baking cakes (and eating them obviously!) 
Being organised (until recently!) 
Writing
Making people proud
Seeing my brother grow up, mature and achieve things
Cuddles with my dog
Taking nice photos
My family
The thought of racing this summer

I realise I've been AWOL recently but school and revision is taking a lot of time and any left over is going into rowing and trying to sleep so I'm sorry for the lack of posts, I really miss it! I'm trying to plan my days better to give me some writing time but it is so difficult! i'll try my hardest though!


Thanks for reading!
Charlotte
XO




No comments:

Post a Comment