Monday 29 June 2015

Keeping it Brief / 8

Making 
Deliciously Ella recipes 
Cooking
Tanya Burr's Cookies 
Drinking 
Water to cope with this heat 
Reading
Love, Tanya by Tanya Burr
Wanting 
Tattoos and new clothes
Looking 
Back over my school life 
Playing
Rita Ora- Poison
Deciding 
To stop biting my nails
Wishing 
Summer would go slowly 
Enjoying 
Rowing
Waiting
To get back in the 8 
Liking
Simple makeup 
Loving 
PRETTY LITTLE LIARS 
Pondering 
How to fill my days 
Watching 
Pretty Little Liars (WHO IS A????)
Hoping
To become more confident 
Needing
A back massage (still, my back is so sore)
Wearing
Shorts and summery clothes!! 
Noticing 
Marginal gains 
Knowing 
A lot is going to change soon 
Thinking 
About uni in September  
Feeling
Nervous
Admiring
People who have confidence  
Sorting 
Out my room 
Buying 
Nothing because I need to save my money
Bookmarking 
Actual books now I have time to read 
Disliking 
Flies and insects 
Opening  
New books
Giggling
Watching Russell Howard and Mock the Week!

I know it's short and simple but I've missed writing so while I write proper posts here is a short one to keep you all going!! 

Thanks for reading!
Charlotte
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment