Monday 15 September 2014

Keeping It Brief

Being back at school has left me with little time for much else without depriving myself of sleep so this post is just a brief one to keep all my lovely readers interested! Enjoy! 
  • Making: progress
  • Cooking: healthier
  • Drinking: lots of water
  • Reading: textbooks
  • Wanting: money and peace
  • Looking: for a job and someone
  • Playing: Fireproof- One Direction
  • Deciding: on university choices
  • Wishing: people didn't fight
  • Enjoying: rowing and being with my friends
  • Waiting: for autumn and Christmas!
  • Liking: being back with all my friends
  • Wondering: too many things
  • Loving: my friends
  • Pondering: over life and all its options
  • Considering: gap year vs uni
  • Watching: youtubers!
  • Hoping: to do well this year
  • Marvelling: Over the beauty of some lyrics 
  • Needing: more clothes and make up
  • Smelling: Black Opium by YSL 
  • Wearing: Training kit and school uniform
  • Following: the path ahead
  • Noticing: I don't need to care what people think of me
  • Knowing: I can do it 
  • Thinking: about a lot
  • Feeling: pretty darn happy 
  • Admiring: beauty 
  • Sorting: my life out
  • Buying: nothing due to lack of money
  • Getting: excited for what lies ahead
  • Bookmarking: peoples blogs and furniture 
  • Disliking: rude people and boasters 
  • Opening: the most recent Rowing&Regatta magazine
  • Giggling: with my friends
  • Feeling:  excited but nervous for the future! 
Hope this wasn't too boring for you all! I'm loving blogging and i feel so guilty if I don't write anything for a long time! I have got a very exciting post planned which I hope to write this weekend! 
Thanks for reading!
Much Love
Charlotte
XO



No comments:

Post a Comment