Monday 30 March 2015

Pamper Evening Routine

We all have times when life gets a little too much and we just need to stop, take a breather and recharge. For me this means a pamper evening.

I like to start by running a bath and applying a facemask. I always like to have a Lush Bath bomb, my favourites are 'Blackberry' or 'Rose Queen', as I love the smell and they leave my skin feeling silky smooth. The facemask I use will depend on what I want. Sometimes I'll just use the Superdrug Cucumber facemask which is 99p or if I want a deeper scrub I'll use my Lush Cupcake which smells so good and chocolatey I LOVE it! 


Bath bomb from Bomb Cosmetics

With the bath running and my facemask on, I'll pop downstairs to get some ice cream, oreo is the best, or Ben and Jerry's (if I'm feeling healthier I'll have frozen yogurt or sorbet). If we have strawberries or raspberries I'll add them too! I also like a glass of milk because I find it calming and it helps me to sleep (I'm such a child I know!)


So tasty!

When the bath is full, I'll choose a Netflix movie, It has to be a romance or a comedy because I need something light-hearted and cheerful, grab my ice cream and I'll get in the bath. Usually to watch the movie I'll rest my laptop on a chair or the (closed) toilet seat! I'll often stay in the bath for longer than necessary because it is so relaxing but when I do get out I'll moisturise with the Nivea Irresistibly Smooth moisturiser. 

Then I'll get into bed to finish the movie. Depending on time I might watch another film or I'll go to sleep with silky smooth skin and a happy belly full of delicious ice cream.  
Bed time!




What's the best way you relax?

Thanks for reading!
Charlotte
XO


No comments:

Post a Comment