Sunday 17 May 2015

My Summer Bucketlist

As my first exam begins to cast a shadow over my life I seem to constantly be thinking towards summer. So I thought I'd put down in writing exactly what I want to do/achieve this summer just in case anyone needed inspiration or has any other suggestions! Enjoy!


  1. Spend endless days in London exploring and relaxing in parks 
  2. Go on lots of walks with friends and a picnic
  3. Have the best time in South Africa and not worry about anything
  4. Learn how to cook more food in preparation for uni
  5. Go to the beach 
  6. Make my own ice cream
  7. Go on a few road trips
  8. Go to the zoo
  9. Make lemonade 
  10. Get a tattoo/my belly button pierced
  11. Go to an outdoor cinema
  12. Do yoga outside every morning
  13. Read more
  14. Go camping and have a big campfire 
  15. Slide the City 
  16. Learn a new skill 
  17. Go on a day trip to Paris
  18. Meet new people
  19. Go stargazing and stay out all night (I'll probably do this in South Africa)
  20. Have a movie marathon with my friends on a rainy day, preferably Disney
  21. Go to a carnival
  22. Go to a festival
  23. Watch the sunrise (again this will probably be in South Africa)
  24. Feel confident in myself
  25. Have a water balloon fight
  26. Go horse riding more
  27. Bake more
  28. Stay healthy
  29. Get a job 
  30. Take lots of pictures and document everything that happens
I'm sure there's much more I want to do but right now I have to revise for my first exam tomorrow! Wish me luck! Any more summer recommendations will be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks for reading!
Charlotte
XO

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this sounds like you're going to have a wonderful time in summer!
    I'm looking forward to your posts on the things you did from that list.
    I don't have anything to add, other than: Be happy ♥
    I hope you have a lovely day. :)
    letscoba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah I really hope i do! i probably won't get to do all of them but I hope to do most of them! aw thank you, I hope you're happy too! x

      Delete