Tuesday 26 May 2015

The Music Tag

I found this little tag whilst scrolling mindlessly through tumblr and it looked fun and as I love music I've decided to try it!

1.) A song you like with a colour in the title
Yellow by Coldplay

2.) A song you like with a number in the title
22 by Taylor Swift

3.) A song that reminds you of summertime
Jubel by Klingande

4.) A song that reminds you of someone you'd rather forget about
Don't Let Me Go by Harry Styles

5.) A song that needs to be played LOUD
Seve byTez Cadey

6.) A song that makes you want to dance
Shake it Off by Taylor Swift

7.) A song to drive to 
Happiness ft MNEK by Chris Malinchak
OR
Style by Taylor Swift

8.) A song about drugs or alcohol
Young, Wild and Free by Snoop Dog & Wiz Khalifa

9.) A song that makes you happy
We Come Running by Youngblood Hawke

10.) A song that makes you sad
Hero by Enrique Iglesias

11.) A song that you never get tired of
Best Song Ever by One Direction 

12.) A song from your pre-teen years
Dilemma by Nelly ft Kelly Rowland 
(a classic you should all thank me for reminding you that it exists) 

13.) One of your favourite 80's songs
Every Breath You Take by Police

14.) A song that you would love played at your wedding
The One by Kodaline

15.) A song that is a cover by another artist
Skinny Love/ the A Team by Hobbie Stuart
(Any cover of his is always flawless)

16.) One of your favourite classical songs
I Giorni by Ludovico Einaudi
 (hands down the most beautiful piece of music I've ever heard)

17.) A song that you would sing a duet with on karaoke 
You're the One that I Want by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John 

18.)A song from the year that you were born (1997)
Barbie Girl by Aqua
(there were some classics released in this year but who doesn't love to hate this song?)

19.) A song that makes you think about life
Nobody's Perfect by Jessie J 
OR 
Let It Go by James Bay
OR
Beautiful Day by U2

20.) A song that has meaning to you
Beautiful to Me by Olly Murs  
OR 
Let It Go by James Bay (again)

21.) A favourite song with a person's name in the title
Hey There Delilah by Plain White Ts

22.) A song that moves you forward
Rather Be by Clean Bandit ft Jess Glynne 
OR 
Changes by Faul
OR 
Wake Me Up by Avicii

23.) A song that you think everybody should listen to
Wait by M83 (Kygo Remix)
OR
Raconte Moi Une Histoire by M83 
(it's quite odd but I really love it)

24.) A song by a band you wish were still together
Greatest Day- Take That 
(yes I know there are three of them but it's not the same)
OR
Bring it All Back by S Club 7 

25.) A song by an artist no longer living
Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen (Freddie Mercury RIP)

26.) A song that makes you want to fall in love
Photograph or Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
OR
Day One by Hobbie Stuart
OR
Once in a Lifetime by Landon Austin
OR 
Just Be by Paloma Faith

27.) A song that breaks your heart
A Thousand Years (part 2) by Christina Perri

28.) A song by an artist with a voice that you love
Let it Go  by James Bay 
(or just anything by James Bay) 

29.) A song that you remember from your childhood
5,6,7,8 by Steps
AND 
Keep on Movin by F!ve

30.) A song that reminds you of yourself 
Night Changes by One Direction 
OR 
High Hopes by Kodaline

So from writing this I have discovered the following: I love James Bay and Let It Go is my favourite ever song, I was born in a pretty cool year of music, there was so much amazing music released when I was younger, I listen to waaay too many love songs (I'm a romantic I can't help it!) and I have a general obsession with music.

I hope this little post brings back memories for some of you and for others you've hopefully found a few new songs you like! 

Thanks for reading!
Charlotte
XO


No comments:

Post a Comment