Wednesday 20 August 2014

Motivation

Hi everyone! I've recently come out of serious lack of motivation phase. I had stopped my core exercises and thus lost my toned stomach, stopped my press-up challenge and would lay about on my phone watching YouTube videos I'd watched 100 times before. Now while there is nothing wrong with re-watching the hilarious and beautiful Lousie (Sprinkle of Glitter), becoming broody watching Hannah Maggs and baby Grayson or the SacconeJolys or simply watching top 100 fails of 2014. They provide entertainment and cheer you up if you're having a rough day, but spending an entire day watching them is not good. In this time I could have finished most of my holiday work which will now be left until the very last week of the holidays. Or I could have tidied my shelves to make more room for the ridiculous amount if things I own. Or learnt a language. Or started yoga. Time flies when you do nothing and so food patterns go out the window and the whole day becomes a feasting day. And generally the food is not overly healthy so with little movement and lots of food comes the gaining of weight. I haven't put on a huge amount but enough to make me look in the mirror and be disgusted by what I see. I also think the flabbiness of my stomach is down to not doing my core very often. My love handles do not look good in a bikini! 

So, I've (yet again) decided to change. While press-ups are no longer overly present in my workout regime, my core exercises are back for good. I can't stand looking at my stomach as it is for much longer. Having access to a gym with weights is so helpful to enhance the exercises and make them more challenging. 

After a generally disappointing results day I've decided to step up my game at school by 1000%. If I want to get to where I want to be I'm going to have to work my butt off whether I like it or not. I don't want to have to worry about money and I want to be able to spoil my kids rotten! The only way that is possible (other than marrying a millionaire) is to work hard. I'm not going to enjoy it but it's necessary if I want a good life after it. 

I think the realisation that I might not make it to where I want to be was the thing that rebooted my motivation to better myself again. I don't want to be average. I want to be the person with the beautiful toned stomach that people look at and think 'wow I want a stomach like that' or the person enjoying life with a happy family. I guess that's it. I want to be happy.

Are you happy with who you are? If, money etc was no object what would you change about yourself? Even though you are perfect being you! 

Much Love 
Charlotte 
XO 


No comments:

Post a Comment