Wednesday 20 August 2014

Things That Make Me Happy Thursday 2

Hi everyone! I meant to upload this yesterday but I forgot sorry! This week I'm just going to list the things that make me happy on here instead of on paper as I'm on holiday and can't seem to find a big enough piece of paper....or a pen! These past 2 weeks haven't been the happiest ever but I'll list as many things as I can!! 
-swimming in an undisturbed pool
-swimming topless
-tanned, blue-eyed Portuguese men (specifically one called David, a beautiful pool assistant at my hotel who could make me cry he is so beautiful. If he asked me to elope I would go without hesitation!) 
-making friends at the hotel bar
-Sam Smith 'Lay Me Down'
-hotel beds
-hotel bathrooms
-Caitlin Moran 'How To Be A Woman' possibly one of the best books I've read! 
- knowing my friends care about me 
-not having a working TV and actually interacting with people
-not having wifi 24/7 and actually interacting with people
-Taylor Swift 'Shake It Off'
-the way my Urban Outfitters skirt makes my legs look slimmer 
-doing weights in the gym
-sun 
-having blonder hair
-having long, painted fingernails 

I think that's it for this fortnight! My happy things are very holiday specific! What has made you happy these past 2 weeks?? Let me know! 

Much Love
Charlotte 
XO

P.s. Apologies for no pictures or a motivational quote! I'm on my phone which makes arranging the layout too difficult! Sorry! I'll add them when I'm back from Portugal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment