Wednesday 17 December 2014

Keeping it Brief / 3

I really enjoy writing these simple little posts so I'm going to make them a regular thing. I'll post one every Wednesday! Enjoy! 


  • Making A mess
  • Cooking Cereal (if you can call that cooking) I don't have time or patience for anything else
  • Drinking Tea and hot chocolate in abundance. It's winter I'm allowed ok!
  • Reading Picking up the Pieces by Paul Britton. For anyone interested in criminology or forensic psychology I highly recommend it!
  • Wanting To be noticed 
  • Looking For Christmas presents
  • Playing Chris Malinchak- Happiness ft MNEK. Possibly the most beautiful song I've heard in a long time
  • Deciding Which bit of grueling homework I'm going to tackle first
  • Wishing I wasn't so broke so that I could buy everyone the best Christmas presents
  • Enjoying Training 
  • Waiting For my birthday
  • Liking My new red lipstick
  • Wondering If Harry Styles is real
  • Loving Cosying up in my oversized knit sweater watching Netflix
  • Pondering On whether or not I've made the right university choices
  • Considering Tidying my room
  • Watching Gossip Girl... still 
  • Hoping To have a happy Christmas
  • Marvelling Over how you can get attached to someone you barely know (still)
  • Needing More money
  • Smelling Black Opium by YSL. The most heavenly scent ever
  • Wearing Oversized jumpers and leggings 
  • Following Lily Pebbles life in her vlogmas. My favourite Vlogmas this year!
  • Noticing The cold weather is really drying out my skin
  • Knowing It's never going to happen
  • Thinking Too deeply
  • Feeling Empty
  • Admiring Beautiful, kind people
  • Sorting My school work so I can revise. Lucky me!
  • Buying Nothing, I'm out of money!
  • Getting More confident
  • Bookmarking Pages in my textbooks (again so I can revise)
  • Disliking how lonely I feel
  • Opening Christmas cards from distant family and friends
  • Giggling Watching Fresh Meat






That's it for this week! What have you been loving, hating, watching, eating? 

Much Love
Charlotte
XO

2 comments: