Sunday 14 December 2014

November Favourites (sort of)

I realise we're very much into December now but I wanted to do my last favourites post of 2014! School has been extremely hectic as I've been racing to meet the UCAS deadline, had so much homework and so many events and activities! But we're now on Christmas so that's definitely a favourite of mine!

Music wise there are two artists, whose names begin with the letter J, who I think I can actually say I'm in love with. Jessie Ware and James Bay. Jessie Ware has released a new album and I've had Champagne Kisses and You and I (Forever) on REPEAT. I highly recommend the You and I video (which you can find here: http://youtu.be/Wo2QB2kqG_w  because it is adorable but so simple. James Bay has been a favourite of mine ever since I watched one of +hannah maggs vlogs with him in. I've managed to get tickets to see him in April and it can't come soon enough!

Now that winter is in full force and the average temperature appears to be 2 degrees I've definitely been layering up with jumpers and scarves. But my ultimate favourite is my burgundy beanie from Accessorize. I never really thought hats suited me but I LOVE this one. It is so cosy and I often pair it with my burgundy scarf and green Jack Wills coat. I think that the colours combine really nicely and I love how my hair looks with the hat!



Makeup has been generally quite basic and simple because I've just been at school the whole time but I have been obsessing with my Argan Oil from Ogx beauty. I've had so many friends comment on how soft and silky my hair is since I've used this product regularly after every wash. 

Because it has been such a busy month I haven't read many books or watched a lot of TV but I have made some time for Netflix. My favourite show right now is Gossip Girl but I'm desperate for the next season of Orange is the New Black! I have also managed to spend (waste) a considerable amount of time on my tumblr. I don't know what is so addictive about reblogging photos?

I realise I have been neglecting this blog a little but I guess school and sleep has to take priority! My plan is to write loads of posts over Christmas and I'll be able to post them when I'm back at school!



Much Love
Charlotte
XO



4 comments:

  1. nice post
    xoxo
    All the best
    Cassie
    http://cassie2fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beanie is so cute! Perfect for winter!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love it it's so cosy! Your blog is so nice ! x

      Delete