Wednesday 24 December 2014

Keeping it Brief / 4

So, it's finally Christmas Eve but I've still got a little post for you! 


Making 
Lily Pebbles' Brookies
Cooking
Basil and Mozzarella Tortellini 
Drinking 
Mulled Wine
Reading
Rowing and Regatta Magazine
Wanting 
A happy Christmas
Looking 
For inspiration
Playing 
Olly Murs- Up ft Demi Lovato
Deciding 
If I've got what it takes
Wishing 
My predicted grades were good enough for UCL :(
Enjoying 
Not being at school
Waiting
For my birthday
Liking
Old songs with memories
Loving 
My eyebrows
Pondering 
On what to wear
Watching 
Sprinkle of Chatter and Colleen Ballinger's Vlogmas'
Hoping
I'll get more uni offers
Needing
More sleep
Wearing
PJ's and gym kit
Noticing 
How much I'm having to grow up and how much I don't like it
Knowing 
I need to work harder 
Thinking 
About how much I love and miss London
Feeling
Homesick for London 
Admiring
Harry Styles beautiful voice/face
Sorting 
Out my room 
Buying 
Nothing because I'm waiting for the sales
Bookmarking 
One Direction videos I need to watch
Disliking 
rude/racist/sexist people
Opening  
Presents tomorrow
Giggling
With my friends

I have cut a few of them out purely because I couldn't think of some!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Much Love
Charlotte
XO

2 comments:

  1. just started reading your blog and i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That really means a lot! If you celebrate Christmas have a wonderful day! If not have a lovely day anyway! X

      Delete