Wednesday 4 February 2015

Keeping it Brief / 7

So I have slight writers block and so until I can think of something better to write I'll leave you lovely lot with this! 
Making 
Toast with strawberry jam
Cooking
PIZZAAA
Drinking 
Orange, lemon and pineapple squash

Reading
textbooks, tweets and more textbooks


Wanting 
Time to stop moving so fast


Looking 
Forward to Seville training camp

Playing
Benchball, possibly the most enjoyable game ever

Deciding 
What to do

Wishing 
I didn't bite my nails 

Enjoying 
Training

Waiting
for warmer summer days

Liking
Trying new things

Loving 
Silent Witness

Pondering 
On the best way to revise

Watching 
Best of Me (my new favourite film! I highly recommend it)

Hoping
To be happy 

Needing
A back massage

Wearing
My onesie because it's so cosy

Noticing 
How many amazing people I'm surrounded by

Knowing 
I need to work hard 

Thinking 
About uni choices and life 

Feeling
Proud 

Admiring
Harry Styles 

Sorting 
The pictures on my wall

Buying 
FOOD

Bookmarking 
Nike kit I want for summer

Disliking 
RAIN

Opening  
UCAS emails 
(still, one more to go. Fingers crossed!)


Giggling
Watching Celebrity Juice

That's this weeks Keeping it Brief. I hope you're all enjoying these! 

Much Love
Charlotte
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment