Tuesday 3 February 2015

Things that make me HAPPY :)

I did these little posts for a few weeks when I first started by blog but I've decided to do them at random whenever I feel happy...

YSL Black Opium
Friends
Kind strangers
Being appreciated
Rowing
Burt's Bees Peppermint and Rosemary body wash
Tumblr
The Saccone-Joly's Disney Vlogs
The thought of Spring and little lambs
Orange and Mango squash
Not being ill anymore 
Emma Watson
Colouring in (childish as it sounds you should try it!) 

What made you happy today? 

Much Love
Charlotte
XO

2 comments:

  1. Orange & Mango Squash is THE ONE. Plus Friends - can't live without friends. The best TV Show ever made.
    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah I'm glad someone appreciates orange and mango squash the same as me!

      Delete