Sunday 11 January 2015

Get to know me!

I was searching the internet for some more lifestyle blogs to read and found Linda Liang . She did a 'get to know me tag' and I thought I'd give it a go seeing as I've done the 50 facts about me but nothing more! 
What was your favorite subject in school?
Psychology of course but I do love geography too! 

What's your favorite drink?
Hot drink would have to be Costa's Gingerbread Latte, cold drink would probably be lemonade or orange juice and lemonade, it's so refreshing! 

What's your favorite song at the moment?
Chris Malinchak- Happiness. It makes me feel happy even when I'm not. 

What would you name your children?
Girl: Darcy, Lily or Isabel 
Boy: Oscar, Charlie or Archie 

Do you participate in any sports?
Yes, you probably know this from previous blog posts but I row!

What's your favorite book?
Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. The book and the film adaptation both made me cry. It wasn't until I saw the film that I realised what actually happened! I highly recommend both.

What's your favorite color?
I think blue! But if you looked at my wardrobe it'd probably be black or white!! 

What's your favorite animal?
I've always loved horses, giraffes, dogs and dolphins but I'm forming a new love for cats and guinea pigs too! 

What's your favorite perfume?
Black Opium by YSL or Si by Giorgio Armani 

What's your favorite holiday?
I love Christmas! 

Have you graduated from High School?
Well, we don't call it high school in the UK but I'm in my last year at secondary school and I'll be going to uni hopefully next year. 

Have you been out of the country?
Yes, I've been to Florida, France, Germany, Portugal, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Spain.

Do you speak any other languages? 
Well I did GCSE German but I can't remember much of it! 

Do you have any siblings? 
An annoying, pesky little brother! 

What's your favorite store?
TOPSHOP. mainly for its tall section. I just wish it was slightly cheaper.

Whats your favorite restaurant?
Bills, i love the rustic feel to their restaurants and the food is to die for. 

Do you like school?
I do now because I'm studying two subject which I love but I used to find it really difficult, not just the subjects but the whole aspect of it too!

Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
I love Tanya Burr and Jim Chapman and I think have the perfect relationship. Hannah, Stef and Grayson Michalak appear to live my dream life! Troye Sivan, Jenna Marbles, Colleen and Rachel Ballinger are my favourite American youtubers. I also love Lily Pebbles and Sprinkle of Glitter!! 


What are some of your favorite TV shows?
Orange is The New Black, Gossip Girl, Russell Howard's Good News and Fresh Meat. Recently I've started Pretty Little Liars and I'm completely hooked!

PC or MAC?
PC, I've never had a MAC!

What phone do you have?
 An iPhone which has ruined my life

How tall are you?
6ft2!

Any pets? 
Yes, a dog. I used to have a horse, two rabbits and some chickens! 
I tag you all to do this! Enjoy! 


Much Love
Charlotte
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment