Wednesday 7 January 2015

Keeping it Brief / 5

Making 
A scrapbook
Cooking
Roast potatoes 
Drinking 
Orange and Mango squash

Reading
Textbooks

Wanting 
Mocks to be over

Looking 
For motivation

Playing
Phillip Phillips- Gone Gone Gone

Deciding 
Which test I'm going to fail most! 

Wishing 
I wasn't so clumsy

Enjoying 
Being with friends

Waiting
For my birthday! 

Liking
Finding new music

Loving 
My eyebrows, STILL

Pondering 
On which Urban Decay Naked Palette to buy

Watching 
American Horror Story, I'm addicted already but it's so scary

Hoping
My foot doesn't swell up after I dropped a wooden box on it (hence wishing I wasn't clumsy!)

Needing
To sort my sleeping pattern out!

Wearing
This long sleeved top from Topshop, it's so cosy I want more! 

Noticing 
My strength improving

Knowing 
This year is going to go so quickly and I need to work so much harder if I want to do well! 

Thinking 
About what I want for my birthday

Feeling
Hungry (but what's new there!)

Admiring
Confident people

Sorting 
Out the pictures on my walls

Buying 
+PointlessBlog's new 'Sorry about my hair' beanie!

Bookmarking 
Pages in textbooks that I need to learn

Disliking 
My brother, I can't explain how much we're not getting on right now. 

Opening  
My new diary 

Giggling
Watching Grown Ups 

As you can see from a lot of school related topics I've got mocks next week so please wish me luck! 

Much Love
Charlotte
XO



No comments:

Post a Comment