Sunday 18 January 2015

Questions, Questions, Questions!!

I really enjoy answering these questions so I thought I'd do some more that I found on Twitter. I don't know what it is about these posts that I like so much, perhaps it makes me think a bit more about myself? 

Selfie


From just before Christmas, my teeth look so white! 

Full name
Charlotte Rhianne Gill

Age
17 (less than a week till I'm 18 though!)

Birthday
23rd January 1997

Idols
Helen Glover, Malala Yousafzai, Beyonce, Katherine Grainger

Favourite movie
Grown Ups is my favourite comedy movie and (not being original in any way) The Notebook is possibly favourite rom-com. But overall my top top favourite is Perks of Being a Wallflower. 

Favourite TV Show
24 Hours in A&E, Celebrity Juice, Silent Witness or Russell Howard's Good News

Something you hate about yourself
My massive forehead and my voice

Something you love about yourself
My hair (when it cooperates) and I think I'm a kind, caring person

Best friend
I have close friends too but my best friends are probably Emma, Greenie and Sophie 

Someone you hate
I don't know if I actually hate anyone because hate is quite a strong word but I just really don't like rude people, whether I know them or not, I can't stand rudeness

Favourite song
Jubel by Klingande and Stockholm Syndrome & Little Things by One Direction 

Favourite band
I think it's obvious but One Direction

Say sexy you think of:
Confidence, muscles and a nice, friendly smile (height is quite important too!)

Relationship status
I couldn't be more single if I tried

Ever had bf/gf
Nope (cries whilst consuming copious amounts of chocolate)

My idea of a perfect date
Something simple like a nice dinner and then a movie or just chill out at their house! 

Where I want to be right now
Somewhere warm and sunny with blue sky and blue sea like Florida or the Caribbean

Girl crush
Kendall Jenner

I mean just look at her, it's not fair

Boy crush
Harry Styles and Nick Bateman





Need I say more?









Embarassing memory
There are so many I can't remember. I've probably suppressed them in the back of my memory!

Talents
I guess rowing, I'm a good listener and I hope I'm good at writing? 

Someone I miss
The girls from the Welsh team! 

Someone I love
My friends for always being there

Future goals
Row for GB (who knows if that's actually achievable?!) and to be successful

A confession
This is really tricky! Urm.... I really don't know. I don't really have a lot of secrets/confessions and the ones that I do have are VERY secret and will not be exposed any time soon!   

Something I'm addicted to
Music, it is the one thing (apart from human essentials e.g. Water, oxygen and food) that I can't live without

Fave animal
Dolphins and horses (I can't choose between the two!) 

Favourite TV couple
I had to think really hard about TV shows for this one! I think maybe Miranda and Gary from 'Miranda' because they are so well suited and they are together eventually even though they encounter some major hiccups! Also, Chuck and Blair from Gossip Girl, partly for the same reasons but also because their final relationship is so perfect and he treats her like a princess! 

Ships
Janya (Jim Chapman and Tanya Burr) They literally have my relationship goals!

Favourite quote
I'm a sucker for quotes but some of my favourites are 'You never know what's impossible until you try' or 'Winners never quit, quitters never win' or 'The body achieves what the mind believes' 

Lucky number 
I don't believe in lucky numbers so I don't have one!

Biggest wish
To be happy, loved and successful

Bad habits
Nail biting and procrastinating

Food you hate
MUSHROOMS. I think it's partly their awful squishy texture but they also taste so gross. 

Hair colour
Blonde

Eye colour
Blue

Favourite kind of ice cream
Pretty much anything from Ben and Jerry's or a simple Mint Choc Chip!

Any question you'd like: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully either still studying for a masters or working, hopefully in London!

I hope you enjoyed these questions! Feel free to do them yourself, let me know if you do! 

Much Love
Charlotte
XO



No comments:

Post a Comment