Wednesday 14 January 2015

Keeping It Brief / 6

It's Wednesday so you know what that means.......
Making 
Coffee to keep me awake
Cooking
PASTA
Drinking 
Orange squash

Reading
Through new blogs 

Wanting 
To get my mock exam results 

Looking 
Forward to some sun 

Playing
Old music that's bringing back memories

Deciding 
What I want for my birthday

Wishing 
It would stop raining

Enjoying 
A night of no school work!

Waiting
For the river level to drop so we can get out on the water!

Liking
How well January is going so far

Loving 
PRETTY LITTLE LIARS

Pondering 
On what to do for my birthday

Watching 
Pretty Little Liars, it's my new addiction

Hoping
My backache goes away

Needing
A pamper evening

Wearing
Layers and layers of clothes because it is so cold

Noticing 
Hard work pays off

Knowing 
More than I realised 

Thinking 
About the future

Feeling
Proud 

Admiring
Hard-workers 

Sorting 
My school files out

Buying 
New makeup 

Bookmarking 
Makeup I want

Disliking 
The cold

Opening  
UCAS emails! 

Giggling
Over old memories

Mocks finished today so I had time to write this! Very glad that exams are over for now and I'm relatively happy with how they've gone so fingers crossed!!

Much Love
Charlotte
XO



2 comments:

  1. hey love your blog! was wondering if you would like to f4f, just let me know over on my blog heleenakhela.blogspot.co.uk xxx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you so much! Of course, I've followed you! xxx

      Delete