Sunday 4 January 2015

The Sweater Weather Tag

I was scrolling through Sprinkle Of Glitter's Amazing Advertisers and came across Alices Antics. Having a glance at her blog I discovered this tag and it looked fun so I thought I'd give it a go, especially as it has been so cold recently I thought the Sweater Weather tag was quite appropriate. 

1) Favourite Candle Scent?
I love candles but I'm ashamed to say I don't actually own that many! There is a Yankee Candle scent called Soft Cotton which has a really delightful, crisp smell but I think it's also quite a Spring/Summer scent! For Autumn/Winter I'm yet to discover my favourite candle. If you have any recommendations please let me know in the comments!

2) Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate?
Is this really a question? Actually thinking about it, I don't know if I can choose! Hot chocolate is perfect after a day of shopping or training in the freezing cold. Tea is so comforting. And coffee can be so varied and really picks you up on a day when you might be lagging a bit! I think I'd have to say Hot Chocolate though because I drink tea and coffee all year round but I tend to only drink Hot Chocolate in winter, it HAS to be Galaxy though!


3) Do You Switch Up Your Make-up Routine for the Season? 
I'm going to be honest, I'm quite boring with my own makeup, simply because I don't have a lot of makeup and I don't know what will look good on me! If I'm going to a party I will add more eyeshadow, lipstick, eyeliner etc but I have never done anything drastic. I tend to stick to neutrals and nudes! 

4) Hats or Scarves?
Hmm, this is tricky. I only own two hats because I never thought hats suited me until I found these two. In comparison I have loads of scarves and snoods. Snoods are a must for winter, I always find myself burrowing into it when I get really cold. I guess for that reason I have to say scarves but I do love hats, I think they can complete an outfit.

5) Favourite Christmas Food?
Pigs in Blankets or stuffing I'd say. I LOVE roast potatoes but I have them all year round, not just at Christmas. Of course I love chocolate and Terry's Chocolate Orange is a definite favourite (it counts as part of your five a day right?) 

6) Most Worn Sweater? 
I've only recently bought this  Red reindeer jumper from Boohoo which is actually the first Christmas jumper I've ever bought (shameful I know). But I also bought a light blue, knitted  jumper recently but in size 16 so it's so baggy and I have been living in it ever since (it has been washed don't worry). So I think this will end up being my most worn sweater. 


7) Must-Have Winter Nail Polish? 
I think Barry M have the best winter nail polish collection at the moment. I've always loved the matte burgundy but I recently purchased the Gelly Hi-Shine Chai. It's quite a dark grey but I love it! It dried quickly and I love the shiny finish of the Gelly Hi-shine polishes. 

Gelly Shine Chai 

8) Favourite Autumn/Winter Memory?
I think the one that sticks out most is riding my old horse bareback in the snow about 4-5 years ago. I just remember going down to the yard, seeing the field covered in snow and deciding to get on and have a little ride around the field. It was bliss. I wish I could relive it, I really miss having my own horse! 

9) Boots or Uggs?
I think we all went through that phase at around 13-14 years old when Uggs were all the rage. And yes, they are really warm and comfy but I much prefer boots now. Chelsea boots are probably some of my favourites and I live in my brown Topshop boots. They have a fur edge which adds warmth and they go well with majority of my clothes. 


My Topshop boots are getting quite worn out! 

10) What is the Winter Weather Like Where You Live?
Crap. Rain, Cold. Ice. Wind. No snow. It's really quite grey and bland. I think I'd much rather have my Christmas in Florida where it'll be sunny!  Or go to the extreme opposite and have a white Christmas! 

Much Love
Charlotte 
XO


2 comments:

  1. What a cute tag! I'll defintately be doing this one on my blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought! aw you definitely should! xx

      Delete